Learning the proper way to train with weights at a young age will give you strength and conditioning tools that will last a lifetime.
There are so many benefits to getting started with resistance training at a young age, including:
- Increase muscular strength and power
- Improve the cardiovascular risk profile
- Improved motor skill performance which can enhance sports performance
- Increase resistance to injuries
- Improve psychosocial well-being and overall resiliency
- It can help promote good exercise habits throughout the rest of their life
We all want the best for our kids, so enrolling them to learn how to properly train while getting stronger physically and mentally is a no brainer.
Learn to Lift: Youth Training in Chicago
Our 6 week Learn to Lift program for 14-18 year olds is the perfect program to get started towards a stronger, healthier future.
- Options for 2 or 3 training days per week
- Flexible days - we know schedules can be crazy
- Flexible times - training is available any time between 4pm - 8PM and Saturday mornings
- A team of individuals dedicated to the highest quality training
- Low student:teacher ratios - between 1 and 4 students per teacher
Each student will learn:
- How to warm up, cool down and think about what training should look like for their specific goals
- Proper form for the major movements, including deadlift/hip hinge, squats, pushing, pulling, and many "core" movements
- How to choose appropriate weights for their desired outcomes
- How to create the habits to stay motivated for a lifetime
2x/week (12 sessions) - $397
3x/week (18 sessions) - $497
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I switch planned times?
At Spindle, we offer as much flexibility as possible. On your planned days, you can come in any time between 4pm - 7pm. If you need to switch or make up days, no problem. You have the rest of the six weeks to fit it in. If you need more flexibility beyond our set schedule, reach out and we'll see what we can do.
What age is this for?
This program is catered to high schoolers.
Do you need to be an athlete?
No. Your training will be planned specifically for you - much like one on one personal training. If you are an athlete, we'll train you for the sport you choose. If you are not an athlete, we'll design your program to achieve your specific desires.
What is your facility like?
We are a 2500 square foot training space dedicated to the highest quality training in Chicago. You will be training alongside adults, so we expect dedication to the work being done here. We are relaxed fun people, but we do take our training seriously.